We build this whole extension in days not weeks...
The Leka Xi extension provides a warm, sustainable alternative to a traditional block/brick built conservatory base/wall.
The Leka Xi is a new style of conservatory extension that is typically installed on concrete pads. This saves time, mess and stress when considering a new build conservatory or single storey extension.
The GRP cladding skins come in a range of colours and offer a sustainable replication of either real brick work, stone or timber. We can even supply external boarding, immediately ready for a plasterer to render directly to.
Typically a conservatory or an extensin, including the Leka Xi base/wall system, as well as a Leka roof, are installed in days......not weeks. No thermal bridging or moisture absorption due to our GRP lightweight, structurally sound frame work. Thermally efficient to building regulation standards.
Highly engineered, pre-fabricated modular sections, creating comfort that every part of the Xi has been factory tested before delivery. The Xi revolutionises the building market and provides homeowners with multiple benefits.
Leka Xi Benefits
- Dwarf Walls, Full Walls or a Combination
- Installed in days, not weeks
- Save on heavy excavation work, so less mess
- Incredible thermal efficiency
- Building control compliant
- Ideal for homeowners with limited to no rear property access
- Cost effective
- Precision engineered, pre-fabricated modular sections
- No maintenance & authentic range of brick colour GRP clad Skins
- Lifelike GRP timber clad skins also available
- Ability to render onsite, creating total flexibility
Get a Quote
Let our team talk you through how to best maximise your ideas with a free online quote and site survey and design consultation. They are simple, easy and free!